- Begin the reservation process by filling out the form below.
- Darren will respond with condo availability.
- Once a condo is agreed upon, Darren will send a rental contract.
- After the rental contract has been completed, Darren will CC you on an email to Bahia Delfin notifying them of your stay, please print this email or save it on your phone. The guards may ask to see your confirmation email when you arrive.
- You may pay in either pesos or dollars when you arrive. If you are paying in cash, Tola, Brittney, or Darren will stop by your condo to collect the rent. You may also pay in advance by bank transfer. We accept US credit cards, but a 3% fee will be charged.
Note: Maintaining a safe and tranquil family environment is the highest priority of the staff at Bahia Delfin. Please make sure you read, understand, and comply with all of the rules listed in the contract. All of the rules will be enforced and you will be fined for breaking them. Please understand that this is for the safety and security of the guests and residents of Bahia Delfin, and also that, you, your family, and your belongings will be safer and more comfortable because of these rules.
Arriving at Bahia Delfin
- Check-in time is 3pm. Early arrival will be allowed if nobody is leaving your condo the same day that you arrive.
- If you arrive during office ours, the Bahia Delfin office will have the key to the condo.
- If you arrive after office hours, the guards will have the key for you.
Note: If the number of people in your party exceeds the maximum occupancy of the condo you have rented, the staff at Bahia Delfin will not allow you to enter the condo. The total number in your party does include children and babies. Also, Bahia Delfin only allows one car to be parked inside to complex per condo. Additional cars may be parked outside the gate, this area is guarded 24 hours per day.
Maximum occupancy is as follows:
Two bedrooms: 6 people
Three bedrooms: 8 people
Four bedrooms: 10 people